INTRODUCTION OF LAW FIRM：
Founded in March 1995, Shanxi Huajin Law Office (hereinafter referred to as “Huajin”), is the first partnership law firm in Taiyuan. Covering an area of more than 500m2 in Dingyuan Times Center located in Yingze South Street of Taiyuan in Shanxi, Huajin possesses over 40 staffs, including more than 30 attorneys and over 10 would-be lawyers and auxiliary staffs.
With two dozens of years of dedication to legal profession, Huajin has formed its own culture for “Being Pioneering and Innovative, and Seeking for Truth, Pragmatism, Cooperation and Win-win Results”. Under the leadership of Director Jiandong Zhang, Huajing lawyers not only independetly expand their legal businesses, but also have contributed to building up a three-demensional service system, which takes the backbone lawyers’ services as its core business, covering the fields of litigation, arbitration, criminal defense, commercial affairs and legal counselling or enforcement, and takes teamwork as its spirit of cooperation. Huajin will continue to make great strides towards the specialization and refinement of its legal services.
On February, 2016, Huajin officially became a member of the Elite Global Legal Alliance (EGLA).
Huajin enables to provide legal services in various areas, covering real estate & construction, corporate affairs, commercial arbitration, capital market & finance, criminal litigation & agency, intellectual property, marriage & family, traffic accidents and disputes over labor, etc..
1. Tongzhou Construction General Contracting Group Co. Ltd. v. Anhui Tianyu Chemical Co. Ltd. Disputes over Exemption of Right: Being listed as the 73th Case among the 15th batch of guiding cases issued by the Supreme People's Court in 2017;
2. Beijing 360 Technology Co., Ltd. v. Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Co., Ltd. Disputes over Abuse of Market Dominance: Beijing listed among the 16th batch of guiding cases issued by the Supreme People's Court in 2017;
3. Mr/Ms Lei v. Mr/Ms Song Divorce Dispute Case: Being listed as the 66th Scase among the 14th batch of guiding cases issued by the Supreme People's Court in 2016.
1. March 2004 “Model Unit in the Municipal Judicial and Administrative System” by Taiyuan Judicial Bureau
2. January 2005 “Provincial Excellent Law Firm” by the Shanxi Lawyers Association
3. April 2006 “Designated Unit of Legal Services for SMEs” by Shanxi SME Bureau
4. February 2006 “Model Unit in the Municipal Judicial and Administrative System” by Taiyuan Judicial Bureau
5. March 2007 “Model Unit in the Municipal Judicial and Administrative System” by Taiyuan Judicial Bureau