Tibet Chomolungma Law Firm, a partnership law firm, was established in 2003 after ratified by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China and approved by the Justice Department of Tibet Autonomous Region. After several years’ development, the law firm has become a leading law firm in Tibet possessing the ability to provide legal services on all fronts. It has the upper hand in many areas of expertise of legal services, especially in various litigation practices，non-litigation practices in business and foreign-related legal services.
The law firm possesses professional lawyers and senior lawyers.All lawyers acquired bachelor or above degrees and over half of them acquired the Master of Law from some famous law schools at home and abroad. For example：
1.Six lawyers acquired the master's degree from Columbia Law School, Fordham Law School, Temple Law School and Washington University in St. Louis School of Law respectively.
2.Two lawyers acquired the master’s degree from Beijing University Law School and Renmin University of China Law School.
3.Two lawyers studying at University of Oslo Law School and Beijing University Law School for their Ph.Ds.
Tibet Chomolungma Law Firm, for the first time, was honored as the "National Outstanding Law Firm" at the 7th National Lawyer Congress of China. In addition, the law firm has won the designation of Advanced Collective among the judicial administration system in the autonomous region and the title of designated service agency of China Association of Small and Medium Enterprises for managing enterprises according to laws. After years' efforts, the law firm is now recognized in the industry as a leading one in respect of fundamental condition, comprehensive management, quality of service and professional quality.
Our team has been relentlessly working hard for reaching the international leading level by keeping faith with the tradition of diligence
(1) Counsel for Various Customers
1. For Governments
1) The People’s Government of Chengguan District, Lhasa
2) The Taxation Bureau of Tibet Autonomous Region
3) The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the People's Government of Tibet Autonomous Region
4) The Department of Industry and Information Technology of Tibet Autonomous Region
5) The State Taxation Bureau of Tibet Autonomous Region
6) The People’s Government of Maizhokunggar County of Lhasa
7) The People’s Government of Nedong County in Shannan Prefecture and the People’s Governments of other counties
8) The International Exchange Center of the Department of Commerce of Tibet Autonomous Region
2. For State-owned Enterprises
1) China Development Bank Tibet Branch,
2) Tibet Guosheng State-owned Assets Investment Holdings Limited,
3) Bank of Tibet Co., Ltd.,
4) Tibet Tianlu Construction Industry Group Co., Ltd.,
5) Liuwu New District Urban Infrastructure Investment Company of Lhasa,
6) Lhasa Urban Construction Investment Management Co., Ltd.;
3. For Private Enterprises
1) Tibet Hongji Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.,
2) Tibet Hongfa Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.,
3) Lhasa Xianzu Island Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.,
4) Tibet Gajilin Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.,
5) Tibet Gajilin Culture and Tourism Development Co., Ltd.
4. For Foreign Companies and Cooperative Companies
Lhasa Shangri-La (hotel) Co., Ltd. and the St. Regis Lhasa Resort.
5. For Typical Cooperative Companies
Agricultural Bank of China Tibet Branch and Everbright Bank Lhasa Branch.
1. Authorized agent of Tibet Trust Co., Ltd. to deal with Shenzhen Huapeng Company’s bankruptcy case
2. Authorized agent of Tibet Fenglong Mining Co., Ltd. to deal with the loan dispute case against the Agricultural Bank of China Tibet Autonomous Region Branch
3. Authorized agent of Tibet Shenhu Group to deal with the loan dispute case against the Agricultural Bank of China Lhasa Branch
4. Authorized agent of the Department of Commerce of Tibet Autonomous Region to deal with the dispute over the construction contract against China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. The case was filed to the Supreme Court.
5. Authorized agent of a foreigner (Swiss nationality) to deal with the first case of dispute over compensation for personal injury. The case was filed to the Supreme Court.
6. Authorized agent of Bian Hongdeng to sue Tibet Haite Industrial Development Co., Ltd. for the dispute over the contract for the sale of commodity house. The case was filed to the Supreme Court.
7. Authorized agent of Chengdu Construction Engineering Group Corporation Tibet Branch to sue the People’s Government of Maizhokunggar County for the dispute over contract on undertaking construction project
8. Authorized agent of the People’s Government of Damxung County to sue Li XX for the case of dispute over the house rental
9. Authorized agent of Shanshui Printing Co., Ltd. to sue Dorje Tashi and Tibet Shenhu Industry Co., Ltd. for the contract dispute case
10. Authorized agent of Tibet AA Pharmaceutical Company for the house rental case
11. Authorized agent of Shenzhen AA Corporation Ltd. to deal with the dispute over the contract of purchase and sale against Tibet AA Investment Co., Ltd. and AA Stone Business Department in Pi County, Chengdu
12. Authorized agent of Tibet AA Tourism Development Co., Ltd. to deal with the case of dispute over illegal interests against Lhasa AA Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.
13. Authorized agent of Sichuan AA Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. to sue AA Power Supply Company of the State Grid Corporation of China for a case of dispute over contract on undertaking construction project
2005 – 2007 "National Outstanding Law Firm"
2011 "Outstanding Law firm in Tibetan Autonomous Region"
Designated Agency by China Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
Certificate of advanced study program on the development of law profession and the management of law firm acquired by jiumeilangzhen (Jigme)
Letter of Appointment for jiumeilangzhen (Jigme) to be a visiting professor of the School of Politics and Law, Tibet University
Letter of Appointment for dawazhaxi to be a visiting professor of the School of Politics and Law, Tibet University
Letter of Appointment for dawazhaxi to be a part-time professor
at the Tibet Socialist College in 2013
Letter of Appointment for dawazhaxi to be a legislative advisor for the Standing Committee of the 10th People's Congress of Tibet Autonomous Region
Letter of Appointment for dawazhaxi to be a part-time professor at the Tibet Socialist College in 2009
Certificate of Completion for a training program of Lawyer Association acquired by dawazhaxi
Certificate of basangwangdui (Barwon）to be selected as a member of the council of China Civil Law Society
Certificate of basangwangdui (Barwon) to be a postgraduate tutor of law major of the Party School of the CPC Tibet Autonomous Region Committee